Severe Oracle Error

From: Wombat <Wombat_at_Wombat.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 00:02:43 -0000

Hi,
Can anybody cast some light onto a problem which we have just encountered on Oracle 8.0.5 on Solaris Intel.

The database was performing fine and then suddenly our stored procedures started becoming invalid.

Within seconds all of our procedures and WebDB were invalid

The Error which seemed to start it all off was

ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [15419], [severe error during PL/SQL execution], [], [], [], [], [], [] Followed by an range of other errors.

We recompiled all the modules and the database started running again. After another insert then update operation One Package Became invalid. we dropped it and reloaded it, it seems to be working again.

Obviously we are a might concerened

Any Ideas? Received on Sun Dec 21 2003 - 18:02:43 CST