ASSM worth it?

From: TomT <dontspam_at_spam.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:02:32 -0700

We are getting ready to upgrade from 8i to 9i. Since we have over 300GB, there may be no time to do an export/import; therefore, we are considering using the migration tool to upgrade in place. If we do the upgrade in place, we will not get the 9i enhancement ASSM (auto segment space management). Any thoughts on the downside of this? Thanks. Received on Wed Dec 17 2003 - 12:02:32 CST