import fails to import all rows.

From: Cookie Monster <cookie.monster_at_somewhere.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 15:28:15 +0100

Hi,

I have an export from oracle 8.1.7 and attempting to import a table into oracle 9.2.0.4. My table has 100,000 rows but only 30,000 rows are imported. No errors are given. The table does have one clob column.

I'm using standard export (not direct).

Does anyone have any hints on how I can resolved this problem.

Thanks. Received on Wed Dec 17 2003 - 08:28:15 CST