Oracle Metalink Q: Where get test cases?

From: Patrick Saunders <psaunder_at_comcen.com.au>
Date: 16 Dec 2003 22:07:18 -0800

Hi,
I am seeing very strange behaviour with a multiple-join query. Basically getting wrong results.

This is our system:
HPUX 11
Oracle 8.1.6 EE

I have found a bug article in Metalink that describes a possible cause (# 1176886), and I want to test it.

Question is, where do I go to download the test scripts they mention in the article? I could not find link.

I am registered with Metalink.

I'd appreciate any tips on this. Bug # in Metalink is 1176886 .

Thanks,

Patrick. Received on Wed Dec 17 2003 - 00:07:18 CST