rman unix script?

From: Susan Lam <susana73_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2003 14:08:10 -0800

Hi,

Where can I find some sample unix script to do rman hotbackup? I would like to have a unix script that calls the rman hotbackup procedure, which backup files into filesystems and doing compression(gzip) during the backup process.

I need the unix script itself, not the rman script that store in rman catalog.

Thanks in advance!
Susan Received on Tue Dec 16 2003 - 16:08:10 CST