Re: Password expiration questions

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:46:43 +1100

No worries Tim. Just one thing I meant to add: you obviously don't *have* to bounce the database to get the intended effect (though that might be simplest). If you simply force the expiry of the users' existing passwords, such that they are forced to change their passwords the next time they log on, then that will achieve the right result too.

Regards
HJR

--
Oracle insights at www.dizwell.com