Re: Where is Oracle’s Grid ?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 05:37:09 GMT

Mladen Gogala wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 04:46:51 +0000, Hans Forbrich wrote:
>
> This stops here and now or otherwise it will inevitably degenerate
> into a newsgroup brawl which is something that I have no intention
> of taking part in. If you have something to tell me, my email
> is in the header.
> --
> None of us is as dumb as all of us.
> (http://www.despair.com/meetings.html)

Agreed.

My last one crossed this in transit. Ignore it as gross sarcasm.

However, I would appreciate a public retraction to the statement that I now or ever have worked for Oracle marketing (which I would consider an insult to them). And potentially an acknowledgement that I do not work for Oracle at this time. Which we can discuss offline by applying the sig rule to the header if you wish.

[mailto:`echo $from" | sed "s/yahoo/telusplanet/g"`] Received on Mon Dec 15 2003 - 23:37:09 CST