Oracle JDBC metadata screwups

From: Mike Schuler <maxmike_at_imag.net>
Date: 15 Dec 2003 10:23:20 -0800

Why are there so many problems with Oracle JDBC drivers - ever since they came out? I can't differentiate between SYSTEM TABLES and TABLES, the ResultSetMetaData doesn't have values for decimal places or sizes, etc...
I'm using Oracle 9i, with the newest ojdbc14.jar and I can't believe we're the only ones with these problems. Received on Mon Dec 15 2003 - 12:23:20 CST