Space in Hard Disk ocupied by a row

From: L. D. S. <lds_at_zmail.pt>
Date: 15 Dec 2003 01:29:32 -0800

Hello all,

In first place, I'd like to apologize for posting this question, that probably has already been answered here. I have done a small search in the existing archives and I found nothing, but I admit that it must be my fault.

I've beem given a task, that is to calculate the size ocuppied by one row in a specific table of a database.
We're running Oracle 9i on AIX 5

I'm just taking my first steps into databases, and I'm really desperated with this issue

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Luis Silvestre Received on Mon Dec 15 2003 - 03:29:32 CST