Re: Need help w/java

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:24:08 +1100

"Tom Tomello" <tomtomello_at_qwest.net> wrote in message news:Dz9Db.781$v04.50452_at_news.uswest.net...
> We did use dbca when we created the database, however, at this point
> wouldn't we have to recreate the database?

No. The "c" in "dbca" stands for "configuration", not "creation". The tool allows you to add and remove any of the components that can be added or removed from a database. The option is something like 'configure existing database', and the screen is called something like 'Database Options', and Java is lurking under the 'Standard Features' button.

Regards
HJR

--
Oracle insights at www.dizwell.com