ORA-12541 /ORA-12547

From: Ade Omoboya <ade_at_sourcecodesoftware.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 13:00:15 -0000

I have just installed Oracle 8i when I tried to connect via toad/SQL Plus I got the following error
I also get this error ORA-12547 TNS:Lost Contact

I had previously installed Oracle9i2 and had pretty much the same error, then I uninstalled and Installed Oracle 8i

Please help I am an Oracle NewBie Received on Sat Dec 13 2003 - 07:00:15 CST