Re: OCP Certification

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:32:37 -0500

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 14:39:30 GMT, "Michael J. Moore" <NOhicamelSPAM_at_comcast.net> wrote:

>This would make sense because my feeling about Oracle's own
>manuals is that they are of good quality. Sure, they are not perfect, but
>compared to what's out there, they are pretty darn good.

Oracle's manuals have gotten much, much better over the years. The Concepts Manual is one I frequently recommend to newcomers. That one's gotten a bit thick, but it's chock full of what you need to know to be a good DBA or developer.

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com

Join the Oracle-article list and receive one article on Oracle technologies per month by email. To join, visit http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/oracle-article, or send email to Oracle-article-request_at_gennick.com and include the word "subscribe" in either the subject or body. Received on Fri Dec 12 2003 - 20:32:37 CST