import issue between 8i and 9i

From: Tom <tomNOSPAM_at_teameazyriders.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:41:16 -0000

Hi,

8.1.5 and 9.2.0.4

Yet more testing of my upgrades has highlighted a problem that google can't seem to remedy.

I have nightly exports of the 'old' 8i system being run each night with

exp user/pass buffer=x file=y log=z

this runs without error

i import these into the 9i system with

imp system/pass fromuser=user touser=user file=y log=z

again this finishes without error

The issue is that this users sequences do not appear to be either imported over or exported correctly although as i said i can see no errors.

The actual error i get is

java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (XXXX.PK_XXXXX) violated

Does my syntax look correct for the sequences etc to be copied over OK - from imp help=y it seems to me as though it is

thanks for any help

Tom Received on Fri Dec 12 2003 - 06:41:16 CST