Compile procedure in order of dependencies.

From: Francesco Martelli <mortecerta_NOSPAM__at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 19:10:13 GMT

Hallo all,
someone knows a script to compile all the procedure in a schema, in order, making attention at the dependencies?

I need it because I'm doing an util application which it supplies help to my company staff to install and manage ours products.

I'm using Oracle 8 and 9i

Thanks very much in advance,

Davide Received on Thu Dec 11 2003 - 13:10:13 CST