OCP Certification

From: pparimal <pparimal.y8xua_at_mail.mcse.ms>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 15:30:38 -0600

Hello

I am looking for changing my career from Lotus Notes to Oracle Developer / DBA. I am currently Lotus Notes R4 / R5 / R6 certified.

I did oracle development for approx. 1 year in Oracle 7.0 / Forms3.0,

Now I want to get back to Oracle. If I want to do so, I think, the best way to start certification program.

Can any one tell me,

  1. Which is the best book for OCP ( developer ) and OCP ( DBA )? or
  2. where can i get the good study material for the oracle certification program?
  3. Which is the best discussion forum for oracle certification program?

I appericiate your time, and guidance. I am just very new to this discussion forum, I was just browsing and got this site information.

Thanks and have a great day.

PP

pparimal

View this thread: http://www.mcse.ms/message167726.html   Received on Wed Dec 10 2003 - 15:30:38 CST