Re: Internal lock

From: Chris <cs123._no_spam__at_telstra.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:18:44 GMT

"Ofer" <oferr_at_realcommerce.co.il> wrote in message news:br6lhv$56m$1_at_news2.netvision.net.il...
> It seems I have some library cache contentions... lots of waits.
>
> I'm thinking maybe to increase _spin_count parameter

I wouldn't. If you really are having library cache contention then it is most probably caused by the fact you're not using binds in your SQL.

You should try as a first step to set cursor sharing to forced and hope that fixes it.

I'd really like to see your top waits from a statspack report though. Received on Wed Dec 10 2003 - 03:18:44 CST