Gotchas while migrating from DB2 to Oracle.

From: Hemant Shah <shah_at_typhoon.xnet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 19:49:45 +0000 (UTC)

Folks,

  I had posted article about changing isolation level in Oracle. That thread   was pretty lively. It seems Oracle will not block readers, and that   difference (from DB2) has significant impact on our application.

  For people who has used DB2 and Oracle can you please tell me other   differences you have found so that I can be prepared, or point me to a   document/web page.

  We are porting our application from DB2 UDB (7.2) to Oracle 9i (9.2.0.4.0).

  Thanks.

--
Hemant Shah                           /"\  ASCII ribbon campaign
E-mail: NoJunkMailshah_at_xnet.com       \ /  ---------------------