Oraknowledge is a fraud!

From: JLL <jlittle_46_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Dec 2003 07:45:58 -0800

I purchased the Oracle 8i & 9i eboot camp from Oraknowledge last year with the guarantee that you could take the classes as many times as needed until you passed the all the tests. I was forced to suspend my training due to family matters. When I tried to contact Oraknowledge some months later neither my emails or phone calls were returned. I did have the President's personal email address, haskins_at_monmouth.com, so I gave him one last chance to make good on his word. He offered to send me a CD-ROM with all the classes I was taking recorded. He never did.
I encourage anyone who has been ripped off by Oraknowledge to contact the New Jersey Better Business Bureau, www.trenton.bbb.org, and fill out an online complaint for so that no one else is ripped off by these scam artists. Received on Mon Dec 08 2003 - 09:45:58 CST