Re: Physical I/O on a SAN or NAS

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 07:03:10 GMT

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 06:46:00 +0100, Sybrand Bakker wrote:

> Now how's that for a piece of bullshit advice

Sybrand, I see that you've had your sense ofhumor surgically removed. Have you ever considered silicone implants to make up for it? Being the c..t you are, I'm sure they'd look good on you. Let me know if you'd like to continue this friendly discussion. Go ahead, make my data.

--
None of us is as dumb as all of us.
(http://www.despair.com/meetings.html)