Getting the STATSPACK Viewer

From: Rick Denoire <100.17706_at_germanynet.de>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:37:23 +0100

I am trying hard to use the Statspack Reports to assert the performance of the databases, but it seems to be quite time consuming to deal with them.

I found a promising software named "Statspack Viewer" on http://www.geocities.com/alexdabr/
which seems to be what I need, but don't get the trial version to run at all. I asked several times for a trial key via email but got none. Under these circumstances, I would not dare to buy the package.

Has anyone gotten a trial key and let me know how he did it?

Alternatively, I would welcome any hint about similar software in the market or public domain. I need a more flexible, visual oriented way to follow changes over time, instead of trying to memorize or compare lots of metrics in my head.

Thanks
Rick Denoire Received on Sat Dec 06 2003 - 08:37:23 CST