Re: Global Temporary Table performance with inserts.

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:19:44 -0000

There are a couple of oddities with GTTs, array inserts, and volume of undo/redo
generated; but I had thought they appeared only in version 9.

Are you doing array inserts, and if so, are you doing with the /*+ append */ hint ?

--
Regards

Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

  The educated person is not the person
  who can answer the questions, but the
  person who can question the answers -- T. Schick Jr

One-day tutorials:
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/tutorial.html

Three-day seminar:
see http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html