Re: Enough Is Enough!

From: FC <flavio_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 09:43:40 GMT

"Daniel Morgan" <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu> wrote in message news:1070609910.803273_at_yasure...
> Ok Mark enough is enough!
>
> All of us get the general drift that you have testosterone shooting out
> of your eyeballs. If you don't like Sybrand fine. Don't like him. If he
> doesn't like you fine. He doesn't have to like you. But this post was
> totally unnecessary, totally off-topic, and without purpose.
>
> If you insist on continuing this please show us the courtesy of doing it
> off-line where we don't have to be party to it.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Daniel Morgan
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/oad/oad_crs.asp
> http://www.outreach.washington.edu/ext/certificates/aoa/aoa_crs.asp
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace 'x' with a 'u' to reply)

I don't know why people working on Oracle get so nervous so quickly. Well, actually I DO KNOW why... hehehe :-)

Take it easy guys, it's just software, imagine if you had to build a pyramid with bare hands and a REAL asshole lashing your back all the time... Received on Fri Dec 05 2003 - 03:43:40 CST