Re: Executing SQL Statements throught ADO

From: Mark Filson <mfilson29NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 00:23:57 GMT

"Sybrand Bakker" <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl> wrote in message news:drfvsvkogau8ihjf4vq66evuu6d69eb80b_at_4ax.com...
> On Thu, 04 Dec 2003 20:39:08 GMT, "Mark Filson"
> <mfilson29NOSPAM_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Gee, thanks for the constuctive comments. For your information this
> >> component will be run by SYS ADMINS, not average users.
> >>

> >By the way Sybrand, you're an asshole.
> >

> In the end, Mr. Filthsome, YOU will be the asshole, because YOU will
> be fired for setting up this crap procedure. Most sysadmins know
> absolutely ZERO about databases.
> My comments were intended to warn you. Just by resorting into flaming
> you have demonstrated YOU are the real MORON and the real ASSHOLE, I
> KNOW what I am talking about,. I earn my living from surviving crap
> applications built by you and similar MORONS
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

By the way, If you didn't notice my first posting was an attempt to get a question answer or at least pointed in the right direction. You IMMEDIATELY flamed me. So don't hand me your load of shit saying I flamed you first.

Also, Don't hate me because I build applications and all you do is db admin. Do you also change the tape in your companies backup scheme? There's a real job. Bye asshole. Received on Thu Dec 04 2003 - 18:23:57 CST