Re: Import to wrong tablespace!

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:03:35 -0000

Johnny must have either the unlimited tablespace privilege (a bad thing) or a quota on FRANKTBS allowing his objects to be created there. If you don't allow him to create objects there 'alter user johnny quota 0 on franktbs;' and import with ignore=y then the objects will get created where you want them.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA