Import to wrong tablespace!

From: rsdv <rsdv_at_canisciolti.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:23:09 +0100

Hello everybody.
I'm using a Oracle db server 8.1.7 on AIX 5.1L. I have a full export performed by system on a total.dmp file. I want to duplicate the user JOHNNY whose default tablespace is JOHNNYTBS on the user FRANK that I've created with FRANKTBS default tablespace. To do this I use the following command
imp system/password fromuser=JOHHNY touser=FRANK file=total.dmp It happens that JOHNNY objects are imported to FRANK, but phisically still in JOHNNYTBS.
FRANKTBS tablespace is still empty.
Thank to everybody who can help... Received on Wed Dec 03 2003 - 04:23:09 CST