Re: Session Statistics

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 22:53:24 GMT

Rene Theberge wrote:

> We run nightly scripts on our servers. Our DBAs complain that we use
> too much CPU. I would like to extract session stats (not current but
> historical).
>
> Can someone help?
>
> Thanks

Curious - what does he mean 'too much CPU'??? Is it interfering with some other work or is he paying by the tick or what? He may be able to manage/confine your CPU consumption without you even realizing it (Resource Management)! (Besides, last time I checked, using anything less than 100% of the CPU, ie. idling, is a waste of resources <g>)

How 'bout providing some info - what verion of database, operating system, etc. Received on Tue Dec 02 2003 - 16:53:24 CST