Re: init.ora file

From: hiroko <bentenkids_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Dec 2003 12:55:11 -0800

Thank you very much for your help. I appreciate all of you sending me the advice.

It worked. I was certainly using spfile on my database but changing init.ora only. After correctly updated spfile, database backup and restore worked without any problems with archive log mode.

Thank you very much.
Hiroko