Oracle 9iAS Forms service: Platform differences

From: Sean Chang <sean_at_cnfei.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 09:06:29 -0500

Hi, Everyone,

I remember I read an article describing functional differences about Oracle Forms server 9i on different platforms, but now I can't find the link ( somewhere in OTN documentation page), can anybody please point me the link? Specifically I want know what components Forms 9i on Windows have but not available on Linux, the reason is that we are considering migrating Orace Forms 6i on Windows to Oracle Forms 9i on Linux.

Regards,

sean chang