Re: Index vs. table scans in statspack reports

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 20:35:01 +1100

"Mark Townsend" <markbtownsend_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:QiDyb.272897$ao4.942367_at_attbi_s51...
> > The real issue is why
> > such an error is allowed to reside un-corrected on the OTN website in
the
> > first place. It's Oracle that needs shooting in this case, not Rich.
>

> By all means continue to point these types of problems out. I will try
> to make sure they are corrected at source. I don't, however, read every
> thread, so you are more than welcome to send me a direct email on such
> subjects.

I wasn't having a go at you, Mark.

A more generic point, perhaps: if these sorts of articles could have a 'feedback' link, then these articles would tend to get self-corrected, without some eagle-eyed Oracle staffer having to spot it in the first place.

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Dec 01 2003 - 03:35:01 CST