Re: Case insensitive queries

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 29 Nov 2003 17:25:02 -0600

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003, damorgan_at_x.washington.edu wrote:

> This isn't a big emotional issue with me and

I don't quite care about it all that much either. But, when I get the Daniel Morgan bully pulpit answer, I respond in kind. When you stop with your knee-jerk, "You don't know what you are doing, I am a professor, the ramifications of what you ask are... and the best being, You have bad design..." I'll stop challenging you to defend those all-encompassing statements.

> given the number of posts to this thread I think this has
> gotten out of hand so if you wish to respond to this please
> choose just one or lets communicate off-line.

I see. You are also the usenet professor. Can I have a hall-pass?

--
Galen Boyer