Home -> Community -> Usenet -> c.d.o.server -> Re: To problems: One is startup of Oracle intellignet Agent at boot time, the other is client console login to OMS

Re: To problems: One is startup of Oracle intellignet Agent at boot time, the other is client console login to OMS

From: Kjell Ove Skarsb? <kjellove_at_nivi.no>
Date: 28 Nov 2003 23:08:50 -0800

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl> wrote in message news:<bv7fsvc37hpb66mbgvd09auvrsbk8jn1r9_at_4ax.com>...
> On 28 Nov 2003 05:07:32 -0800, kjellove_at_nivi.no (Kjell Ove Skarsb?)
> wrote:
>
> >Any ideas anyone?
>
> Look in appropiate log files, which can be identified by reading your
> manual prior to posting.
>
> Note: This group is NOT Metalink, and we are NOT PAID to do your work
> for you

Hi.
I can assure you that I have read all logfiles that are available. The issue here was that the behaviour of the execution of the script differs when ran at boot time and manually as root user. Listen, I know that this is not metalink, and can conclude that if you do not have any idea about the problem in hand, reserve yourself from answering this message. Not interesting in hearing you conclusion. Answer if you have any idea obut the problem, if not...... Received on Sat Nov 29 2003 - 01:08:50 CST