Re: Configure DAD to call stored procedure from Internet Explorer

From: Hai Ly Hoang [MT00KSTN] <Mail_at_Home.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:33:36 +0700

Dear Holger,
Thanks for your help. I respect your time you spend for me. You're true ! If we have only Oracle Enterprise Server on machine, we must use Basic Authentication in DAD.

However, my DAD doesn't not work (Service Temporarily Unavailable). Mr Peter Finnigan (in this group) gave me a link: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=htf+htp+asset+norman+oracle&hl=en&lr=& ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&safe=off&selm=E2F6A70FE45242488C865C3BC1245DA7033C1048 %40lnewton.leeds.lfs.co.uk&rnum=2 - which solved my problem: Beside authentication mode, we must give the correct connect string: If our database service is Tiny (with SID is TinySID) and the server is running on our machine. The correct connect string is: TINY (not TINYSID or localhost:1521:TINYSID as suggested by oracle document). I hope this will help those whose are crazy to solve the same problem like me.

Thanks a lot Mr.Holger