Re: Case insensitive queries

From: Phil Kaufman <philk_at_dbcsmartsfotware.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:03:52 -0500

Personally I think what has happened is Oracle has listened to a number of whinny "competitor" database users cry the blues about having the ability to have case insensitive data in their wonderful database (term used loosely for those competitor products), and the likes of Mark and the gang at Oracle have given in, rather then telling these people what they are (idiots).

Just one thing though, the moment Oracle goes to case sensitive system dictionary, I'm out of this field!