Re: [noise] Re: Script needed

From: Alkos <rtd45Rd_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:17:07 +0100

"Frank" <fbortel_at_nescape.net> a écrit dans le message de news:bq5o4i$vd8$1_at_news2.tilbu1.nb.home.nl...
> Alkos wrote:
>
> > "ivo" <ivo_at_ivo.net> a écrit dans le message news:
> > bq4gl5$1uucqa$1_at_ID-174077.news.uni-berlin.de...
> >
> >>I need a script which would turn my Oracle9i server into
> >>a really good coffee machine. Any suggestions?
> >>

> > Very simple, there is an undocumented parameter
> >
> > alter system set enable_coffee_machine=true;
> >
> > which gives you access to the following views
> > DBA_COFFEE_TYPES
> > V$COFFEESTAT
> >
> > More seriously, I suggest you tag the subject of your post when you
intend
> > to be funny ;)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Alkos
> >

> If undocumented (aka hidden) wouldn't that be _ENABLE_COFFEE_MACHINE?
> And V11 has pre logon triggers, so I'm told :-^
> --
> Regards, Frank van Bortel

You're absolutely right, undocumented (and deprecated) features are underscored. This one especially should double underscored because it's a *very* hidden one ;)
Pre-logon, hum ? I won't talk about that otherwise Sybrand will trash me again :((

Good night ( or good morning ?)
Alkos Received on Thu Nov 27 2003 - 16:17:07 CST