Re: [noise] Re: Script needed

From: Alkos <azerty_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:00:18 +0100

"Guido Konsolke" <GK_at_oblivion.com> a écrit dans le message news: 1069936106.698378_at_news.thyssen.com...
> "Alkos" <azerty_at_nospam.org> wrote...
> >

> > Very simple, there is an undocumented parameter
> >
> > alter system set enable_coffee_machine=true;
> >
> > which gives you access to the following views
> > DBA_COFFEE_TYPES
> > V$COFFEESTAT
> >
> > More seriously, I suggest you tag the subject of your post when you
> intend
> > to be funny ;)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Alkos
> >
> Hi Alkos,
>
> wasn't this all originally requested by STARBUCKS? ;-)
>
> Happy Thanksgiving,
> Guido

Since I live in a (almost) Starbucks free country, I can't objectively answer ;)
I think ivo's fed up with Oracle and, because he does like coffee, he wants to get the best he can from his rdbms ;)

Anyway, transforming Oracle in a coffee machine i don't know. Into a gas factory, I'm sure.

Happy Thanksgiving, too (I've heard about it and I wonder if that day is celebrated only in USA or not)
Alkos Received on Thu Nov 27 2003 - 07:00:18 CST