Re: Export/import database table

From: Holger Baer <holger.baer_at_science-computing.de>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:54:21 +0100

Manish Jethani wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want to know how I can copy a table from one database to another. I
> want to replicate all the data. Here's the table structure:
>
> IMAGE_ID NUMBER
> IMAGE_FILE BLOB
>
> I don't want to export/import the entire schema, just the table and its
> data.
>
> This Oracle-illiterate would like to know the step-by-step instructions
> on how to do this :-)
>
> Thanks!
>
> Manish

Since you're illiterate, there is no way to help you through this NG ;-)

But if you find someone to read it out for you, and maybe someone that can write, you'll find

        exp help=y

and the utilities guide at

        http://tahiti.oracle.com

as valuable resources.

HTH Holger

PS: It would also help if you included some version Received on Thu Nov 27 2003 - 03:54:21 CST