Is there such thing as row migration for indexes?

From: Jeffrey Yee <jeffyee_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2003 21:35:19 -0800

Hi,

I'm wondering if row migration can exist for indexes. Since we can specify pctfree, I would assume this is possible. If so, I wonder how I can check for row migration in indexes, since the dba_indexes does not have the row_chain column, which is populated when analyze.

Please advice. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Yee Received on Wed Nov 26 2003 - 23:35:19 CST