8i ODBC problem

From: Michael <rtetpe_at_sntytyet.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:28:26 GMT

 have 8i on my PC single-user version of Oracle. I can use SQL*Plus but need to set up and ODBC connection for Visual Basic. Do I need to modify SQLNET.ORA, TNSNAME.ORA or LISTENER.ORA? I think I need to use the Bequath protocol. My email address is michael971_at_yahoo.com. No spam please. Received on Tue Nov 25 2003 - 13:28:26 CST