Re: Pentium M and Oracle Performance

From: Guido Konsolke <GK_at_oblivion.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:30:42 +0100

"W. Theiss" schrieb ...
> In article <3fc2c014$1_at_rutgers.edu>, T_at_T says...
>
> we need the system just for customer presentation, but it has to be
> ultra-portable because we reach our customer by train or plaine and
we
> wont carry a lot of stuff with us.
>
> So a Notebook is for us the only way to deal with.
>

> Wolfgang

Hallo Wolfgang,

I've got a Pentium M, 1.5 GHz, 30 GB HD with Win 2K Pro and Oracle 9.2.0.4 on it. The notebook is used for just one purpose...- giving customers an idea of an application. Therefore performance isn't that important.
However, that changes if the customer wants to see a real world installation.

If your customers (or applications) are of a different kind: unlucky you.

Gruesse,
Guido Received on Tue Nov 25 2003 - 07:30:42 CST