RMAN - backup to remote disk array?

From: Steven <SPAMBLOCKERsteven.pannell_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:11:43 +0100

Hi,

I have a remote disk array of IDE drives (2TB) and want to use RMAN to backup my database to these disks. The question is how can I do this? I though of using NFS or SAMBA but I don't think this is a good idea. Does anyone have any suggestions? A plug in library for rman? I'm using 9i with redhat Linux.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.

Holidays in Berchtesgaden, Germany:
http://www.sonnenkoepfl.de