Re: Case insensitive queries

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 22:09:07 -0800

JB wrote:

> Anna C. Dent wrote:
>

>> CAN'T.
>>
>> P.S. Stop cross posting!
>>

> Hmm.. I was under the impression that to maximize the chance of getting
> the right answer you have to cross post to every possible NG on the planet.
>
> Otherwise thanks for the completely useless follow-up.
>
> Thanks for the rest of you who posted info about this case-insensitive
> search capabilities in 10G without all the idealogical drivel.

If you wish to alienate yourself from any help here just keep it up.

Most people don't know much about 10g because they are not Beta testers.

But everyone knows you shouldn't crosspost and everyone knows you should say thank you and not insult people you may need to rely on later.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu