Oracle Collaboration Suite - Email Server

From: Venu Vinod N <nvvinod_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:36:16 GMT

I have installed Oracle Collaboration Suite 9.0.4.1 on RedHat Linux. My email server doesn't seem to be working. I am able to receive mails from anywhere, but while sending I am able to send only to users on my domain. I am not able to send mails to outside world. I checked $ORALCE_HOME/oes/log/um_system/smtp_out/pid/pid.log for any error messages but there seems to be no log of mails I sent. I found the log for the messages I sent in smtp_in, with the message 'Message accepted for delivery'. Can somebody please helpme with this.

Thank You Received on Fri Nov 21 2003 - 07:36:16 CST