Migrating from Informix to Oracle.

From: Tinku <anbharga_at_cisco.com>
Date: 20 Nov 2003 17:32:56 -0800

Hi

We are trying to migrate a part of our application(on Solaris) from Informix to Oracle. Most of the code written is in Informix ESQL/C. Now I believe the Oracle equivalent of ESQL/C is Pro*C. Can Someone please help me with some pointers as to how we go about doing this migartion of code.

regards
Ankur Received on Thu Nov 20 2003 - 19:32:56 CST