Re: Compare package in 2 schemas

From: Alkos <rtd45Rd_at_nospam.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:09:37 +0100

"John Leslie" <johnleslie_at_madasafish.com> a écrit dans le message de news: 4412dd31.0311201156.792ac8ef_at_posting.google.com...
> Can anyone recommend a tool for comparing the code in a package between 2
schemas?

> JL

yes, of course
my favorite tools are :
sql+ (querying the view ALL_SOURCE)
ksh and diff (which can be easily installed on Windows (if you are running such a system) with Cygwin)

I don't have any script out of the workshop to deliver to you, I simply issue comands when I need.

HTH,
Alkos Received on Thu Nov 20 2003 - 14:09:37 CST