RMAN backup job won't terminate

From: bcjm <oldcar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 19 Nov 2003 12:36:45 -0800

Server 8.1.6,
Windonw NT 4.0
Tivoli backup server

When I issue a rman command with a command file like this: C:>rman target sys/xxx_at_targetdb rcvcat rman/rman_at_recoverdb cmdfile='d:\oracle\admin\backup_oracle.txt'

The command will not end even the job is completed by reading the message on the screen. It just sitting there waiting for a input or something. I have to hit a ctrl C to terminate the job. The strange part is that it does not happen all the time. But it does it more and more often lately.

My command file is like this:
run {

    allocate channel d1 type='sbt_tape';     allocate channel d2 type='sbt_tape';     backup

        incremental level 0
        format 'df_%s_%t_%p' (database include current controlfile );
    sql 'alter system archive log current';     backup format 'al_%s_%t_%p' (archivelog all delete input); }

Anyone know why?

Thanks Received on Wed Nov 19 2003 - 14:36:45 CST