Re: Oracle over VPN dying during re-negotiation

From: Chip Whiteside <cwhiteside_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2003 08:15:52 -0800

The connection works fine until it goes to re-negotiate, then it craps out. It can stay up for 8 hours, but as soon as it re-negotiates, the connection is gone.

It is a Sonicwall firewall.

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.nospam.demon.nl> wrote i n message news:<iq8arvktf71hsqmibb2r36m9valetu6kpq_at_4ax.com>...