Re: Oracle 9ias and Forms..

From: Vijays <srinivasanvijay_2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Nov 2003 02:52:51 -0800

First of thanks very much for answering the question on Oracle 9ias and forms in Google User Group. I am struck with something, your help would be of great help to me.

  1. What are the configurations i have to address in Oracle 9ias server (forms90.properties) to work effeciently. If you could paste your existing configurations it would be of great help.
  2. Do i have to address any parameters in formsweb.cfg (any config settings)??
  3. Is that any property that i have to address in JINITATOR (any config settings)??

any help would be of great help

Rgds