Oracle 9i Enterprise Schema and Instance Manager

From: Keith A. Jakubowski <kjakubowsk_at_aol.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2003 09:17:15 -0600

I installed Oracle 9i Enterprise Edition and noticed that it did not install Schema Manager and Instance Manager. Are these seperate downloads? I checked the Oracle site and I'm not sure what I need to download for them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Keith Received on Sat Nov 15 2003 - 09:17:15 CST