Help with ACCEPT Syntax

From: Sean Clark-McCarthy <sclarkmccarthy_at_comcast.net>
Date: 13 Nov 2003 14:07:58 -0800

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is possible, but i'm creating a script that prompts a user to enter some data. This is basically a script builder which builds scripts based on what the user enters. The only problem i'm running into is the OLD and NEW lines are printing out in the spool file. When I run the spool file, the line right after the old new line does not get executed because of the ; missing on the old and new and then being on the next line..

Hopefully i'm not confusing you.

Is there a way to turn these off? some environment variable for something similar that I can eliminate these lines from printing in the spool file?

Thanks for your help!

Sean Received on Thu Nov 13 2003 - 16:07:58 CST