Re: anyone know a good place to get SPAM

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:55:56 -0800

Dale Edgar wrote:

>On 12 Nov 2003 19:37:45 -0800, r_p_renu_at_yahoo.com (rpr) wrote:
>

>>Hello : Does anyone know a good place to get oracle dba scripts like
>>re create tables, monitoring etc.
>>

>Download the freeware DBASPAM from http://www.DataSPAM.com/dt_home.htm
>
>The DBATool is a simple GUI which will give you access to the entire
>DDL code. It can also generate interlinked HTML documentation of all
>of the DDL in the database.
>
>Regards
>Dale
>------------
>Got big databases? Generate small referentially correct subsets for
>your development environments using DataSPAM http://www.DataSPAM.com

Please stop spamming us. We do not appreciate it and all you are doing is generating
anger ... not sales.

Someone that respected us would post in c.d.o.marketplace. And as you obviously see us
as a source of revenue (yes I know you wrote Free but we all know the truth) why do you
think demonstrating your contempt will make us want to do business with you?

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu